Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Are you looking to grow your existing business?
The Trading Online Voucher ( TOV ) Scheme is designed to assist small businesses with up to 10 employees to trade more effectively online, boost their sales and reach new markets.
It offers financial assistance covering 50% of website or online marketing costs up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online.
Cutting the cost of developing your online trading capacity by up to 50% is hugely beneficial to most small businesses out there.
At webmakers, we have assisted many clients around the country with their TOV submission and we have also delivered many projects on behalf of successful TOV applicants.
- Limited or no e-commerce presence;
- 10 or less employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be registered and trading for at least 6 Months;
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.
TOV Scheme Details
- Trading Online Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (inclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser;
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense;
- Own labour is not an eligible expense. Note that own labour includes work from spouses or children;
- Third party costs only will be considered;
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (eg, tax and business registration details).
- Client must attend pre-voucher application information seminar;
- An evaluation committee will assess the applications and make recommendations for approval;
- A competitive process will be put in place to assist with the selection process. Selection of successful applications will be based on the following criteria: (i) eligibility for scheme; (ii) value added potential; (iii) export potential; (iv) job creation potential; (v) financial sustainability;
Businesses that have previously applied for and received a Trading Online Voucher can now apply for a second voucher, where website upgrades are required.
Funding can be used towards adding payment facilities or booking systems to your website or can also be used towards subscriptions to low cost online retail platform solutions which can help companies quickly establish a retailing presence online.
If you believe the Trading Online Voucher scheme can assist your business and would like to speak with us about preparing a proposal for submission, please contact us today on (046) 906 0153 or via email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss.