3 Digital Marketing Tips for Q3 Growth
As we pass the midway point of the year and move into Q3, I wanted to give you 3 simple areas you should pay attention to so that you stay on track for achieving or even exceeding your 2023 goals and targets.
So here we go, 3 things to give your leads and sales a boost going into the 2nd half of the year!
Leverage the power of social media…
- If people don’t know about you, they can’t do business with you.
- Social media is perfect for brand awareness.
- Post more frequently, reach more eyeballs, get people curious about what you do so that they want to find out more.
- After that, they’ll either reach out directly or go looking for your website…
Make sure your website serves you and them…
- When you get prospective clients curious about your business and onto your website, make sure your website tells them ALL there is to know about your products and services.
- And make it easy for them to reach out to you if they want to engage.
- If your website serves prospective clients well by providing them with all the info they need, then your website will serve YOU well by converting those site visitors into leads.
Keep asking for reviews…
- Now that you’ve made people more aware of your brand through social media and you’ve comprehensively outlined your products and services to them via your website, you just need to give them a final nudge so that they are confident in to doing business with you.
- When people search you for on Google, your *Business Profile is going to appear quite prominently and so your prospective clients are definitely looking at what people are saying about you.
- Which means that the number of good reviews you have can make the difference between someone reaching out to you or not.
- A high number of positive reviews instills confidence in the buyer whereas none or very few will likely put them off as there will be a seed of doubt planted in their mind.
- So ask your friends, family, business colleagues, partners, suppliers and yes, your customers to add a Google Review and see the impact it can have.
- BONUS – Google Reviews also benefit your website’s SEO performance!
*if you don’t have a Google Business Profile or aren’t sure, please let me know as this matters!
And that’s it, nothing too complicated or anything which requires ad budget.
A great Q3 can set you up for a strong second half of the year.
On the flip-side however, a poor Q3 can disrupt the momentum of your first 6 months which makes it extra hard to have a good year overall.
So start posting ( on socials ), improve your conversions ( on websites ) and generate more leads and sales ( thanks to reviews ).
All the best for Q3 and the rest of 2023!