For as long as Webmakers has been creating responsive websites we have also been managing content going out on social channels too. Social media gives businesses the chance to interact with their customers on a deeper level and in real time, so it is only right that such a big part of a company’s business plan be given its own outlet in which to operate.
This gives Webmakers the chance to introduce “Socially” our sister company that is based solely to help businesses with their online social presence. Our Socially team will talk you through a four step procedure to find out which service is the right one for you.
1. Consult with the client to discuss goals and objectives
2. Review all current social media activity
3. Propose the most beneficial social media service such as platform training sessions, campaign managements or strategy sessions.
4. The agreed services based on agreed goals will then be put into place.
More information can be found on the Socially website www.Socially.ie. Socially has a wide range of service on offer, they include:
• Roadmap – Socially provide individuals and companies with a social media roadmap to help guide them through the early stages of developing and maintaining an effective social media presence which is consistent with their own personal or business goals.
• Campaign Management – Each social media campaign is a strategic effort aimed at accomplishing a specific business or marketing goal through the use of social media networks in a given time period. Socially manage and deliver such campaigns on your behalf independently or in collaboration with your team.
• Strategy – Social media strategy services are aimed at those companies who have been using social media for a period of time, possibly for many years, but now feel the need for a reset. Socially can assist with evaluating all the current social media outlets and the channels being used and help our clients get clarity about what they are looking to achieve and how they to get there.
• Training – Socially help individuals and organisations implement their social media roadmap, provide social media training to ensure clients are confident about how to create social media content, what formats and sizes for which channel, how to effectively use a content calendar, how to automatically schedule posts, the purpose of hashtags, how to evaluate performance and more. Socially give clients the confidence to use social media based on an understanding of what they are trying to achieve, how they are going to achieve it and the tools necessary to both execute and evaluate.
Get in touch with the Socially team today via firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or visit the Socially Facebook page: facebook.com/sociallydoesit.